Pre-K thru 5th Grade information please see
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd in the drop down menu.
Help your child grow in holiness
Monday | August 19, 2019
JoAnn Paradise in Catholic Parent Know-how
How good is our God! How blessed are we his people! How sacred is the family, the place where God first gathers us, forms us, and then sends us out into the world so that his kingdom comes as his will is done. How grateful we are that we can experience his very presence in the sacraments, brought to you, of course, by the power of the Holy Spirit.
These are examples of how you can help your child grow in holiness each day:
• Pray with your child in the car, at the table or at bedtime.
• Pray for your child when you are apart.
• Read a short passage of the Bible at mealtime.
• Look for opportunities to be of service in your family, parish, and community.
• Examine your day with eyes of faith. Where is God in this day?
• Develop a disposition of gratitude by giving thanks for God’s blessings, no matter how small.
This content comes to you from Our Sunday Visitor courtesy of your parish or diocese.