On behalf of all our parishioners and frequent visitors to our church, I would like to express our gratitude to those who have accepted the call to serve at our “Sunday Mass Welcome Desk.” If you have not had the opportunity to visit our “Welcome Desk” at the south entrance of our church, I invite you to do so. The following services are available to you at the desk:
* Scheduling a Mass
* Making a prayer request
* Requesting a pastoral care visit for a person who is ill
* Requesting weekly Eucharist for a homebound person
* Registering as a parishioner
* Registering a Child for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd or Faith Formation
* Signing up for special appeals
* Receiving information about parish ministries
* Obtaining a map of the St. Jerome Campus
* Seeking answers to questions you may have (If we cannot answer you we will find out the answer and contact you).
If you think you would like to volunteer for this ministry, please call Sr. Lucia Brady at 727-595-4610. Thanks.
Respectfully yours in Christ,
Fr. Tom Morgan
St. Jerome Catholic Church Prayer Intention for August:
* We pray for our young people as they return to school, for their safety and that they recognize that the pursuit of truth will lead to Jesus as He has told us that He is, “…the way the truth and the life.” John 14:6. *We ask that you add the above intentions to your daily prayer.
* We pray for teachers, aides, administrators, educational staff, janitors, bus drivers, and all that have dedicated themselves to the vocation of education that they will be blessed in their profession and lead our young people on the path to truth.
*We ask that you add the above intention to your daily prayer.
Question & Mission of the Week:
Question: God the Father’s voice was heard praising “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased…” Do you listen and pray that your actions are pleasing to God?
Mission: God reveals the divine presence and purpose in large and small ways. Be on the watch this week for the “burning bushes” alight in your path. Write a nightly reflection on where God showed up and what the face of God looked like.
Prayers and Devotions
The Catholic Mass
Full, active and conscious participation
Confession Guide for Adults